Pedal & Paddle
- 12 - 18
- 30 minutes
- $15 / per
- An adrenaline-pumping half mile twin zip line ride (two zip lines run side by side)
- Canada’s longest twin zip line (2550 feet long)
- Soar like a bird !
- Climb 50 feet up a spiral staircase to the Thunderbird nest
- Twin Zip features a vertical drop of 287 feet
- “Dynamically controlled” technology allows each rider to control their own speed…even stop if you choose to!
- Rider can attain speeds of up to 70 km per hour
How much time should I plan?
Thunderbird Twin Zip Line is located in the interior of the park. To access it, hike above the caves trails up to the top of the escarpment. Once you’ve reached the Thunderbird nest, allow approximately an hour to sign the waiver, outfit the gear, complete the training session and demo experience and the Twin Zip ride. The experience can last from 45 seconds …to several minutes.